Register for PBS Annual Meeting
Early Bird registration deadline is Friday, March 20, 2020. Online Registration closes Friday, April 17, 2020. After this date, registrations must be made on site at the registration desk and include a $50.00 processing fee.
We encourage you to register early in order to secure a discounted guest room rate at our conference hotel. The conference hotel will sell out, so we recommend booking prior to March so you do not have to stay at a different hotel nearby. In addition, we highly recommend that you register early to guarantee a full conference registration. In the past few years, due to overwhelming response, registration has been limited to session only (which does not include access to our sponsored meal events) as we approach the Early Bird registration deadline.
PBS Annual Meeting:
- PBS Member Station: $660.00
- PBS Staff: $660.00
- PBS Friends & Family: $660.00
(Includes APT, APTS, CPB, NETA, NPR, or NFPB)
- Station Supporter Rate: $660.00 ("Station Supporter" is defined as a Station board member, major donor, corporate underwriter, or prospective donor attending the PBS Insider Experience conference track. Must be invited and registered by local member station through the PBS Insider Experience Registration Request Form. Please contact Beth Drake at email@example.com with questions.)
- Non-Member/Industry Attendee: $845.00
(Consultants, vendors, speakers, business partners/sponsors. If your company is considering sponsoring or exhibiting, please contact Naseem Hussain at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.)
Early Bird registration deadline is March 20, 2020. After this date, registration fees increase by $100 for the PBS Annual Meeting and $50 for the General Managers’ Planning Meeting.
The hotel cutoff date is April 10, 2020 or sooner based on availability.
Online registration closes on Friday, April 17, 2020. After this date, registration must be made on site at the registration desk and include a $50 processing fee.
General Managers’ Planning Meeting:
- GM Planning Meeting: $185.00 (May be added to a full registration or purchased individually.)
Please note: The General Managers’ Planning Meeting is only open to general managers of PBS member stations. There is no registration fee for the Corporate Meeting of the Members and registration will take place on site. The Corporate Meeting of the Members is open to the public.
HOW TO REGISTER
All registrations for the 2020 PBS Annual Meeting and/or General Managers’ Planning Meeting and Corporate Meeting of the Members must be pre-paid. Each completed online registration form must be preceded by a check or completed with credit card information. We regret that purchase orders cannot be accepted. Company or personal checks are accepted, as are American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards.
TO REGISTER ONLINE
- We encourage you to register by Friday, March 20 in order to receive the Early Bird price.
- Complete the online registration form for the 2020 PBS Annual Meeting.
- Charge the registration fee to your credit card (this is a secure site).
- Once you have registered, you will receive an e-mail registration confirmation that includes a link to book your hotel room in the PBS Annual Meeting and/or General Managers’ Planning Meeting and Corporate Meeting of the Members room blocks.
ARE YOU PAYING BY CHECK?
PBS must receive your check before you register. Once your check is received, you will be emailed a code that will allow you to register for the event. If you are paying by check, the check must be received by March 20 or sooner to secure the Early Bird rate and to secure a hotel room. The cut-off date for room reservations is April 10, after which neither the special group rate nor room availability is guaranteed.
Please make the check to: PBS Annual Meeting
Check Memo: Your name / 2020 Annual Meeting
Mail check to:
PBS Meetings & Events
2100 Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
Memo: Your name / 2020 PBS Annual Meeting
When your registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation and a link to the hotel reservation web site. (Confirmations for registration and hotel booking instructions will be issued separately via email.) If you register online and do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours, please contact Mary Vertucci at email@example.com or (703) 739-8464.
Registration cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to Mary Vertucci at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration cancellations postmarked on or before March 6 will receive a full refund. Registration cancellations postmarked between March 7 and April 17 will receive a full refund minus a $100 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations received beginning April 18, or for conference no-shows.
Badges will not be mailed in advance. You may pick up your credentials at the registration desk on-site at the conference.
The availability of press registration to the PBS Annual Meeting is extremely limited. Please submit your request by contacting Jennifer Byrne, Vice President, PBS Corporate Communications, at email@example.com.
Contact Mary Vertucci at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-739-8464 with questions about registration.