In partnership with conference sponsors, PBS is establishing a Travel Grant Fund through which a limited number of $300 travel grants may be available for station professionals who otherwise would be unable to attend the 2017 PBS Annual Meeting. Please see the application guidelines below. The application deadline is Friday, March 31.
Guidelines for Applicants
- The travel grant is limited to one recipient per PBS member station.
- Recipient must register and pay the conference registration fee of $615.
- Recipient is responsible for all travel related expenses, including air, hotel and food.
- Travel grants will be paid after the PBS Annual Meeting by check once attendance is confirmed.
How to Apply
- To qualify for PBS travel grant, a registrant must submit an email or letter from his/her general manager substantiating the need. In submitting the request, please specify the person who would be the recipient. We are hoping that the travel grants will benefit station colleagues drawn from a cross-section of disciplines.
- Emails should be sent to Carol Sorber at email@example.com. Letters should be addressed to: Carol Sorber at PBS, 2100 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA, 22202 by March 31, 2017. Letters may also be faxed to 703-739-8444.
Recipients will be notified by April 7, 2017.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Carol Sorber (firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-739-5468).