We received 109 proposals from member stations, national producers and dot orgs, consultants, and the staff at PBS. When the voting concluded and the dust settled, the system had cast 1178 total votes, which demonstrates the considerable passion and commitment you have for the breakout sessions at Annual Meeting.
While there were a great many worthy proposals, we were only able to accept a few. Our sincere THANK YOU to everyone who submitted a proposal.
Click here for the line-up of this year’s sessions:
When is each Breakout Session scheduled?
All times approximate:
#1 - Monday, 5/15/17, 3:00-4:00 pm (NEW THIS YEAR!)
#2 - Monday, 5/15/17, 4:15-5:15 pm (NEW THIS YEAR!)
#3 - Tuesday, 5/16/17, 3:30-4:30 pm
#4 - Wednesday, 5/17/17, 1:30-2:30 pm
When is the Networking Meet-Up session scheduled?
- Wednesday, 5/17/17, 3:00-3:30 pm (time approximate)
- To suggest a Networking Meet-up topic: https://goo.gl/forms/JU3mq3a87nywK3m72
- To see the current list of Networking Meet-up topics: https://goo.gl/2CgiyY
What’s the difference between a Breakout session and a Meet-Up session?
- Breakout sessions are 60-minute sessions organized around a particular topic, designed to share knowledge or help you develop professionally. These sessions usually have a scheduled line-up of presenters, panelists, or facilitators. The sessions are held in individual rooms that provide audio/visual support. There are four time periods scheduled for Breakout Sessions (see above).
- Meet-Up sessions are 30-minute sessions organized around a particular topic, designed for networking or information sharing. These sessions may or may not have a facilitator. All sessions are held simultaneously in the same large ballroom. Each topic is assigned a table and there is no audio/visual support available. There is one time period scheduled for Meet-Up sessions (see above).
Who should I contact if I have questions?
PBS Station Services